Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Production Planner
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Production Planner
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract
- Pay rate: 50-52/hr.
- Job Location: Valencia, CA
- Job#: bh11677
- Date Posted: 9/9/2020
- Forecast needs to communicate to the source of supply; analyze and manage materials to maintain sufficient supply according to forecast.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact and work with the global materials team to ensure forecasted needs are communicated to the source of supply.
- Analyze and manage materials to maintain sufficient supply according to forecast.
- Interface with purchasing team to ensure required materials will be available when needed.
- Create, analyze and distribute various reports regarding requirements, progress, and fulfillment issues.
- Troubleshoot material supply and transfer issues using SAP to evaluate status of material and orders.
- Manage considerable data sets of Master Data to support all facets of testing lab planning.
- Participate in weekly meetings with global materials organization.
- Review & confirm and reconcile purchase orders, invoicing and receipts daily
- Review delivery schedules with buyers, and other planners to ensure on time delivery requirements.
- Monitor KPIs and identify improvement actions
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in production planning and distribution.
- APICS certification preferred
- SAP planning knowledge with ECC.
- Deep and thorough understanding/use of Excel
- Ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Be detail oriented, organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work effectively and able to deliver on tight datelines
- Clinical and research lab environment; exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear personal protective equipment including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear.
- Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory.
- Weekend rotation may be required.
- Travel is not required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use a keyboard, type, and occasionally stand and move to other parts of the lab
- Must have manual dexterity to use lab equipment
- Reach above/below the shoulder, bend at the knees and waist
- Able to lift boxes up to 25 pounds
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!