Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Marketing Project Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Marketing Project Specialist
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract
- Pay rate: 45-46/hr.
- Job Location: Cambridge, MA 02138
- Job# bh11655
- Date Posted: 9/1/2020
Project manage Account Based Marketing campaigns; build trust with stakeholders, align cross functional teams around a clear scope of work, process workflow, timeline and budget.
Serve as the centering team player between shared services teams, external vendors, and Account Based Marketing program owners
Optimize Account Based Marketing campaign development practices through methodical planning, execution, and post-program retrospectives
Ensure compliance and integrity in all activities and ensure programs are compliant with brand identity at all times
Collaborate with cross-functional peers across the marketing and sales organization to share best practices and lessons learned
Support the maturity of account-based marketing practices marketing
Skills: The Person:
You love seeing a plan come together to make something big happen. With experience in a corporate marketing or agency environment, you know what it takes to turn an inspiring brief into a thorough and rigorous plan and then drive it to get results. You are comfortable navigating relationships across internal and external stakeholders; you have an instinct to identify risks and reach compromises to resolve them; and, you're not afraid to go deep in the details to do so. Your strong client service orientation and instinct to do the right thing in unfamiliar situations is balanced with a passion for operational excellence through creative problem solving and standard work.
- 3+ years-experience project managing complex events and digital programs
- Strong project management, work prioritization, leadership, facilitation and relationship building skills
- Experience developing project and/or campaign briefs
- Experience developing and managing project timelines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of effectively collaborating with diverse teams and delivery organizations to meet project goals with proactive risk identification and mitigation skills
- Strong client service orientation and instinct to do the right thing in unfamiliar situations
- Passion for operational excellence through creative problem solving and standard work
- Experience with Marketing Agency service delivery model
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Kan Ban, Lean/Six Sigma principles is a plus
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or management of information systems
Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!