Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Product Manager - SaaS
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Product Manager - SaaS
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 140-150K
- Job Location: Lexington, MA
- Job# bh11651
- Date Posted: 9/4/2020
They want this person to hit the ground running right away to ensure an easy transition because they are going "full-throttle" to get Cloud/SaaS implemented throughout the entire organization
- They want to see candidates who have been exposed to complex business processes - sort of how we are structured (lots of departments and teams contributing and working together)
- They want someone with excellent communication skills. The person in this role will be building SaaS applications. They will be engaging with and managing Scrum teams in the organization
- Someone who has experience "seeing projects through from start to finish"
- Often times Product Managers will take on a task, and once completed, move onto the next one. That's not the case here. They want someone who works extremely well cross-functionally throughout the entire organization to make sure they are managing these projects all the way through. This person will be engaging with other PM members, Development, QA, Engineering, Business Development, UX, Scrum teams, Marketing, etc.
- They want to see someone who has experience working with off-shore teams because they will be working with Scrum Masters and communicating to teams are off-shore.
- They want to see folks who have technical backgrounds - someone with experience working directly with engineers
- They want candidates who thrive under pressure. Really hard-working individuals who can present well to upper management and key stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with excitement and passion to join the client's team to engage and collaborate across product management and engineering, driving growth and exceptional customer experiences with the client’s cloud products. The ideal candidate will have experience defining and delivering cloud services and products and expertise working with multiple stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements. Experience with SaaS and cloud services is required. The Product Manager for SaaS will collaborate across product and scrum teams and help chart the course for a robust, high performance cloud platform that supports a growing set of cloud products and features.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize requirements across multiple product lines for a cloud platform which accelerates the client’s growth in SaaS
- Act as Product Owner for areas of the cloud platform, working closely with Engineering to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high quality customer experiences
- Work with engineering and architects to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and goals
- Guide and collaborate with other product managers and teams building cloud products and features to help them effectively address all essential areas for successful cloud product development and delivery
- Work with engineering and product management to streamline cross-team coordination and operations to ensure effective delivery of cloud products and features
- Define and implement required telemetry and data from cloud products for optimal customer experience and supportability
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Support, Services, Sales and Marketing) to drive clear requirements and collaborate on business process and systems required to deliver an exceptional SaaS customer experience
- 3-5 years industry experience in cloud and/or SaaS solutions, experience working with the broader business on process and operational aspects of SaaS preferred
- Bachelor’s with strong academic record with a strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Proven knowledge and experience with established industry practices for successful cloud delivery (DevOps, CI/CD)
- Experience working with cloud platforms supporting multiple cloud products.
- Experience working with remote and offshore teams to plan, groom, and deliver cloud native capabilities quickly
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable and translate to actionable scope for Scrum teams
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Proven track record to partner with Scrum teams and manage products with a focus on solid results-driven execution is required
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to make hard decisions using a blend of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Ability to make decisions under pressure to resolve dynamic cloud delivery situations
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Up to 10-15% travel required
- Ability to work primarily in Eastern Standard time-zone
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!