Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Support Desk Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Support Desk Specialist
Looking for someone with at least 3+ years of experience.
- Law Firm or Professional Services experience is a must
- They would ask that this person be in the office a couple of times a week.
The Support Desk Support Specialist provides the initial level technical software and hardware support to all users of the firm’s networked systems.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 65-72K
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# bh11638
- Date Posted: 11/19/2020
- Provide telephone, Deskside and one on one support to all users of the firm’s networked systems, with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications, Document Management, pdf creation and editing, redlining and metadata scrubbing
- Complete weekly floor walks
- Work closely with the IT Support Services Manager and other IT staff members when seeking answers to complex questions and issues
- Track and document user support issues in ticketing system
- Monitor and follow-up on all assigned tickets, ensuring proper resolution, end-user contact and satisfaction meeting agreed upon SLAs
- Responsible for all account creations, terminations and changes
- Remain current with all network applications, software/template/macro changes, and enhancements
- Participate in on-call coverage on a rotating basis
- Participate in internal meetings with Support Desk Team discussing status of projects and current issues
- Configure loaner laptop, wireless card and mobile devices for employees
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of Help Desk or Support Desk experience in a professional services organization
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills combined with excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (2013/2016/365) - Certification, a plus
- Proficient in the use and support of SharePoint 2013/2016
- Knowledge supporting Windows 10 OS, ChangePro, Metadact, Litera, Innova, Adobe, Nuance and Mimecast. Experience and/or knowledge of document management systems such as OpenText, iManage and NetDocuments
- Experience deploying agents to and troubleshooting iPhone, Windows and Android devices
- Knowledge of running and troubleshooting videoconferencing equipment
- Experience with Videoconferencing Software, such as Zoom, WebEx, & Microsoft Teams
Experience with multifactor authentication and use with Citrix XenDesktop and VPN connections
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!