Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Project Manager, Information Governance, Legal Operations
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Project Manager, Information Governance Program, Legal Operations
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 1 Year
- Pay rate: 52/hr.
- Job Location: Redwood City, CA
- Job# bh11599
- Date Posted: 8/12/2020
Reporting to the Information Governance (IG), Program Manager, Global Legal Operations and working alongside members of the Information Governance team you will be part of the Global Legal Operations team in our Redwood City headquarters. The Project Manager, IG will be responsible for working as part of the Program team and with various stakeholders from project initiation through to completion. You will be required to plan for the delivery of the assigned projects, use formal processes and tools to manage resources, risks, issues, and changes related to the Project. As a key part of the Program team, you will support the information gathering and presenting the requirements to business areas and IT to support the delivery of the program objectives, as part of the overall Information Governance Program.
The Project Manager should be a self-starter with outstanding decision making and problem-solving skills, demonstrate professionalism in all interactions and be proactive, resourceful, and naturally inquisitive about processes with a mindset to deliver effective solutions. We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, and results-oriented professional with solid experience managing projects as part of a larger program of work with the ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams. Proven experience managing projects to completion with solid organizational and communication skills are needed.
- Employ project management best practices and methodologies, including monitoring mechanisms and success metrics, as agreed in the assigned projects.
- Develop and produce plans, tracking and ensuring their accuracy, defining ownership, timeline, and accountability for the project tasks.
- Display competency in the use of project planning tools and integration of the wider program plan.
- Act as the liaison with various stakeholders, including IT, as needed. Managing meetings, defining and publishing objects to ensure effective project progress tracking
- Documenting decisions and action items.
- Gather requirements for and produce the appropriate change management materials required to support implementation.
- Understands stakeholder needs and build effective relationships.
- Drive effective communication with project stakeholders and Program Manager.
- Demonstrates influencing skills to achieve solutions required when dealing with challenging stakeholder situations.
- As part of the overall program, define, develop and produce, procedures, and processes as required.
- Use a variety of communications methods to deliver information relevant to the audience and project needs.
- Use a variety of problem-solving skills to resolve issues with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure all risks and issues impacting project or program progress are logged and escalated as appropriate.
- Oversee management reporting, analytics, and metrics for the project.
- Undertake other activities as assigned based on business need as defined by Legal.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage key project components – scope, time cost quality, resource, change, and risk management, using the appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills and tools, e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint.
- IT literate with a clear understanding of the tools commonly in use, Word, Excel, Outlook, O365.
- PMP, Prince or similar qualification required.
EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS PROJECT MANAGER PROJECT PLANNING CHANGE MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTING Additional Skills:
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexon Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!