Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Manager, ED Billing
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Manager, ED Billing (Temp-To-Perm)
Senior Manager, ED Billing - The team is seeking: Prior management experience required. Strong knowledge of ED billing and it's inner workings a must. Ability to manage staff and present information as needed to upper management and partner groups. Must be organized, professional and detail orientated.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: 60-75K
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh11591
- Date Posted: 8/10/2020
To oversee and manage the entire ED Billing staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee all of the employees in the ED Billing department
2. Monitor training of all new hires
3. Resolve any department issues with the management team
4. Develop new processes and reinforce existing processes
5. Responsible for updating staff of any new client information
6. Monitor appropriate workload of staff and staff productivity
7. Monitor all processes internal & with partner groups and ensure that protocol is followed
8. Review all current and new employee audits and seek areas of training improvement
9. Assign work to staff and ensure completion on a day to day basis
10. Work with Management Team to ensure staff is trained and aware of job and company expectations and determine remedial action when needed
11. Ensure cooperative team environment by
a. Effectively communicating with staff about department and company initiatives
b. Adjusting procedures as necessary to create process efficiencies
c. Resolving issues among staff
d. Encouraging constructive feedback from staff and between team members
12. Oversee the recruitment process including
a. Identify needs
b. Posting Internally
c. Screen and interview candidates
13. Review and approve time and attendance records according to company standards
14. Provide on-going feedback and annual performance reviews
15. Uphold company mission, vision and values
16. Proactively monitor company policies and address transgressions appropriately
17. Facilitate meetings within department and make presentations to senior management as needed
18. Monitor and enforce compliance with all pertinent local, state, and federal laws and regulations relating to operations and employment
19. Comply with all State and Federal Laws regarding an effective Compliance Program inclusive of HIPAA Privacy and Security
a. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures
b. Ensure departmental employees follow the Code of Conduct, compliance policies and procedures
c. Administer the appropriate sanction when an employee violates a compliance policy or procedure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
1. Strong computer skills including prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience preferred
2. Must have prior Management experience
3. Prior experience of leading a team of 20 or more employees
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to learn new and existing software
2. Ability to understand the capabilities and limitations and integrations within the entire infrastructure of the
3. Ability to work effectively on a team
4. Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives and
5. Must possess strong interpersonal skills
6. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
7. Ability to multitask and change direction at any given time
8. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and
9. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
10. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or
11. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
12. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexon Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!