Connexon’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Associate Quality Control Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexon Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Associate Quality Control Analyst
- The Associate Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) provides guidance, expertise and services to ensure process and product quality of reagent products in Food & Feed Safety and Next Generation Sequencing.
- The QAE supports the enhancement and implementation of ISO 9001 quality system to ensure overall compliance and customer satisfaction.
- The QAE performs product quality inspection and batch release; monitors material, process and production controls; works with manufacturing to ensure procedures meet requirements; works with purchasing and manufacturing to resolve incoming material quality issues; processes non-conforming material and deviation records.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 1 Year – Possibly to Permanent
- Pay rate: 35-37/hr.
- Job Location: Austin, TX
- Job# bh11541
- Date Posted: 7/20/2020
Essential duties and position responsibilities:
- Together with Management drives an organizational culture of quality
- Supports CAPA program, NCM and Deviation administration
- Assists in product quality investigations
- Uses software to generate metrics for quality trending
- Performs data entry into quality system management software QCBD
- Engages with document revision/approval process
- Assists with data compilation for investigation or reports
- Assists with complaint handling and resolving customer requests
- Manages supplier qualification, evaluations, and metrics
- Maintains records organizational systems, including basic indexing and filing
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- BS degree in life science with 2 years’ experience in quality assurance or quality control role
- Previous experience in an ISO 9001, 13485 or GxP compliant manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with quality management system software for quality data tracking and document change management (e.g. TrackWise, MasterControl, Agile, QCBD, etc.)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, people-oriented, energetic attitude; able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- Previous auditing experience to ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 13485:2016
- Complaint handling experience
- Specific product and application knowledge in food and feed safety or next generation sequencing products
- Application of concepts in continual improvement, Lean, 5S, Six Sigma, DOE, statistical analysis (Minitab, JMP software)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexon Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!