Connexon’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Staffing Production Coordinator
Hiring Organization: Connexon Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Staffing Production Coordinator
The Staffing Production Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the staffing amongst the Production Teams and following up to ensure clients are appropriately staffed so that there are no processing delays.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee all production team assignments to ensure all charts assigned are processed/coded timely
2. Prepare and report on differences of why charts are not being processed
3. Review daily reports and dashboards to track/trend and report back to coding staff and off shore management production teams
4. Assign and schedule work to staff and ensure completion
5. Develop/prepare and review coding production team’s staffing patterns on weekly basis
6. Facilitate coder production teams daily or weekly touch base meetings
7. Report to management any issues, trends and monitor actions plans being executed from the production teams
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: 50-60K
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh11529
- Date Posted: 7/14/2020
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word
Medical background, Coding experience and/or certification is a plus.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
2. Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
3. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
4. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
5. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
7. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
8. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
9. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexon Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!