Connexon’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Administrative Lead, Coding
Hiring Organization: Connexon Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Administrative Lead, Coding
Senior Administrative Lead, Coding- Prior experience and proficiency with MS Excel required. Coding experience and/or certification is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: 45-50K
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh11524
- Date Posted: 7/13/2020
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Facilitates Coding Policy discussions for Coding management team at implementation of client and annual/quarterly reviews/revisions
2. Develops /prepares Coding Policy for coder production team and client version
3. Initiates CRM workflow for coding policy additions and or deletions
4. Maintains and updates LH – Master Client Coding grid, and Client Facility Grids
5. Tracking of audit results /coder booklets
6. Maintains and updates Coder education E/M manual
7. Creation of coder quality reports /tableau dashboards
8. Act as SharePoint Administrator for Coding Policies, Coder Audits, Education and Quality Policies and Procedures
9. Prepare and share data for monthly client calls
10. Special projects as assigned
11. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
Coding experience and/or certification is a plus.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
2. Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
3. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
4. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
5. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
7. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
8. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
9. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexon Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!