Connexon’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Department Lead
Hiring Organization: Connexon Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Electrical Department Manager, in this role, you will have the opportunity to establish, promote and ensure quality on all electrical projects and work performed by the electrical staff. Specifically, you will assign department personnel to project teams, assist in or lead the development of fee and scope proposals. In addition, you will determine labor, resource, and financial needs of the electrical department and assist the Office Director with budgeting for the electrical department and oversee expenditures of electrical department.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 110-135K Plus Annual Bonus
- Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Job# bh11507
- Date Posted: 7/7/2020
• Design and leadership experience with a focus on: Client Satisfaction and Quality
• Experience leading project design teams
• Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings.
• 15+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Registered Electrical Engineer
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living,
light industrial and institutional projects
• Extensive production experience with Revit
• NCEES License
• LEED AP accreditation
• Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
• Lead the electrical department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals
• Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexon Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!