Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Contracts Administrator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Contracts Administrator, has primary responsibility for the in-house administration of all Aerospace Life Support Systems (ALSS) contracts and activities related thereto, including the following specific tasks:
- Act as liaison between the company and customer contracting offices.
- Examine solicitation and contract requirements and coordinate same with appropriate customer and in-house personnel as necessary to ensure responsiveness, compliance and acceptable performance.
- Formulate and coordinate proposal/quotation preparation activities and compile data for proposal presentation.
- Conduct and/or assist with customer and government (DCAA/DCMA) audits and negotiations.
- Initiate/review amendments to contracts.
- Assist in evaluating and monitoring contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations, to include financial status reports.
- Perform and/or assist with contract/project reporting.
- Perform final review of all proposals/quotations and contractual documents prior to execution by company officer.
- Perform or assist in the administration of the company’s industrial security program through the use of JPAS and/or other government portals.
- Assist in forecasting ALSS business/sales and tracking/reporting of same.
- Prepare staff meeting packet and coordinate calendar of events.
- Submit Letters of Identification (LOI) for Senior Year Travel.
- Administer General Services Administration (GSA) contracts and modifications.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Vice President of ALSS.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 100-110K
- Job Location: Worcester, MA
- Job# bh11499
- Date Posted: 7/1/2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferrred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the administration of government and/or commercial contracting.
- Prior experience with planning, implementation and execution of contract activities including reading and interpretation of contract documentation, solicitations, proposals, FAR clauses, requirements documents, etc.
- Familiarity and proficiency with GSA contracting activities, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Clauses, and the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- Excellent verbal and writing skills sufficient to ensure effective communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Dynamics GP and PowerPoint software packages.
- Ability to hold a (Secret level) security clearance
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!