Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Azure Services Development Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Azure Service Development Engineer
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract - 18 months
- Pay rate: 100-110/hr.
- Job Location: Hartford, CT
- Job# bh11488
- Date Posted: 6/29/2020
Sr Azure Service Development Engineer
Hands-on experience with Terraform Enterprise and Ansible Tower development
Questions (Must answer YES to # 1 & 2)
Are you a US citizen?
Do you meet all the identified requirements listed for the position?
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with Agile project management, and Jira and Confluence
- Ability to take requirements, break down into stories and tasks, estimate work, report status and issues, and execute with limited oversight
- Hands-on technical service development of RTX Azure Platform
- Build and maintain Azure Landing Zone foundation
- Azure USGov account structure and provisioning automation
- AAD management and automation
- Network / network security integration and automation
- Centralized logging and monitoring
- Define controls and guardrails for individual services
- Document service architecture and implementation guides for app teams
- Define technical control points and automate configuration / auto-remediation
- Assess service against RTX policy and NIST 800-171a control requirements & remediate gaps
- Consolidate audit logging and identify security incident patterns
- Develop Terraform modules and/or Ansible Playbooks for standardized lifecycle management
- Develop event-driven automation for post provision configuration and auto-remediation
- Develop least-privileged custom roles
- Develop integration into core RTX systems (identity/networks/DDI/network security/incident response/ITIL/etc.)
- Implement VM and container management solutions and automation
Experience & Qualifications:
- Senior Azure Architect/Engineer (5+ years)
- Proficiency with Agile and DevOps tools
- Hands-on experience with Terraform Enterprise and Ansible Tower development
- Experience operating in government regulated environments with strict compliance requirements
- Automation centric and security focused
Strong Linux and Windows configuration and administration skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!