Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Manufacturing Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Manufacturing Technician, Label & Pack
We are seeking a (Contract) cGMP Manufacturing Technician for Label and Packaging of mRNA Manufacturing Products. The individual in this role will be part of a cohesive team responsible for supporting GMP mRNA-based medicines for evaluation in human clinical trials focusing primarily in Labeling and Packaging activities.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 3-6 months
- Pay rate: $30-34/hr.
- Job Location: Norwood, MA
- Job# bh11468
- Date Posted: 6/18/2020
The successful candidate will be able to document all activities performed following cGMP guidelines and interact fluidly with peers and supervisors in Manufacturing, and cross-functionally with Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Logistical and Process Development Technology Transfer counterparts.
The anticipated time frame for this assignment is 3 months.
Routinely execute packaging/shipping box preparations, tamper evident sealing and tracking of all labeling and packaging materials.
- Perform labeling activities of multiple product packaging configurations and vial types
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, and maintain inventory and review process orders.
- Closely partner with QA peers labeling and packaging of mRNA therapeutics
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures, and manufacturing documentation.
- Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to all safety procedures and guidelines
- Associates Degree or Biotechnology Certificate with cGMP experience
- Ambitious and self-starting attitude to take on responsibilities and own process improvements
- Experience in electronic batch records, Syncade, and SAP preferred
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced production environment at a biotech/pharmaceutical company preferably in GMP or GLP
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross functional support groups required
Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!