Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: UI Developer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: UI Developer
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6 months
- Pay rate: 45-50/hr.
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh11453
- Date Posted: 6/12/2020
Preferably candidates will have 3+ years’ experience building global, enterprise-level UI interfaces across multiple platforms & have solid experience in UI development best practices and technology such as BEM, flexbox, SASS, & React.
Must have experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
We are seeking a talented Front-end developer to help execute critical projects and work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to deliver a best in class global digital platform.
In addition to having laser focus on producing outstanding work, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and getting as excited as we do about steering a global leader in consumer robotics to new heights!
Essential Functions/ Job Duties
As an integral part of the Digital Technology team, you will be:
- Developing critical features for several of our digital platforms, including CMS and eCommerce
- Working closely with stakeholders around the world to capture and deliver key functional requirements
- Collaborating with our in-house technical team to plan and scope strategic projects and deliverables
- Working within our atomic design system to evolve our digital look and feel
- Ensuring all work looks amazing on mobile, desktop, and adheres to WCAG 2.0 standards
- 3+ years building global, enterprise-level UI interfaces across multiple platforms
- Solid experience of UI development best practices and technology, including BEM, flexbox, SASS, & React
- Prior experience with design systems, especially atomic design
- Experience working within Node, as well as various CMS & eCommerce platforms (Sitecore and Salesforce Commerce Cloud are ideal)
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team
FRONT END DEVELOPER
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!