Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Mechanical Inspector
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Mechanical Inspector
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract to Permanent
- Pay rate: 22-25/hr.
- Job Location: Chelmsford, MA
- Job# bh11448
- Date Posted: 6/11/2020
- Perform incoming inspection of purchased material in accordance with quality plan
- Confirm test lots for incoming inspection of purchased material in SAP.
- Document any non-conformances resulting from incoming inspection of purchased material in SAP on purchased material.
- Perform mechanical inspection of factory material in accordance with quality plan
- Confirm operations on Production Orders for mechanical inspection of factory material in SAP transactions.
- Document any non-conformances resulting from incoming inspection of factory material in SAP on internal factory material.
- Work with Supplier Quality Engineer to feedback non-conformances resulting from incoming inspection and mechanical inspection
- Work with Supplier Quality Engineer to update test instructions
- Generate Certificates of Conformance and review Final ATP results & associated documentation prior to shipment to customer
- 2+ years’ experience with GD&T and reading engineering drawings
- 2+ years’ experience with mechanical inspection tools such as CMM, vision system, verniers, calipers, micrometers, height gage, gage pins, etc
- Experience with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 certified QMS desired
- Experience with ERP system such as SAP desired
- Must have active IPC-610 certification (training within past 2 years)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (Citizen, Green Card)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!