Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Electrical Engineer
Design and improve new and current product lines. Manage the diagnosis and repair of products and sub-assemblies when needed.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 70K
- Job Location: Pembroke, MA
- Job# bh11440
- Date Posted: 6/9/2020
Electrical Engineer Job Duties:
- Complete autonomous design of mixed digital + analog hardware designs.
- Firmware development of processor-based designs (8 and 32 bit).
- Responsible for creating and implementing product test equipment and plans.
- Responsible for creating and integrating new designs into the Production Dept.
- Produce and maintain created product documentation.
- Assist the Surface Mount machine operator and run jobs on the machine line as needed.
- Repair products and sub-assemblies as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Will be required to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Produce manuals, specifications sheets and support documents for internal and external use.
- Travel to job sites to perform installations, sign repairs, training as required.
- May be required to lift products and equipment weighing up to 40 lbs.
Ability to prioritize projects and tasks, professional demeanor, work under pressure, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, attention to detail, accurate record keeping, able to perform various physical tasks, abide by safety standards as required by the company. Electrical engineering degree preferred but not required if previous work can be demonstrated. 5+ years design required, 10+ preferred. Must be fluent in the English language.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!