Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Project Manager
Liaison between sales to engineering, sales to production, upper management to production, and customers to the project team as needed to keep projects moving smoothly through the production process.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 70K
- Job Location: Pembroke, MA
- Job# bh11439
- Date Posted: 6/9/2020
- Develop process based “bottle neck” work arounds to meet/improve project schedule, efficiency and overall goals.
- Develop and maintain ISO9001 processes and documentation.
- Perform customer relations tasks in terms of aiding in sales and project-based logistics as needed.
- Limited travel to customer site installations to gain process and product knowledge to better understand the business and potential improvements to be made to the sales cycle from lead to installation completion.
- Cross training in various other disciples to gain a solid working knowledge of our business and products in order to be able to produce constructive feedback and create tangible process related improvements.
- Process design and execution with standard and non-standard builds and projects
- Limited assembly of everyday projects as needed.
- Customer support of new and legacy products as needed.
- Perform the role of customer liaison within the process to ensure full specification adherence.
- Produce manuals, specifications sheets and support documents for internal and external use.
- Travel to customer sites to assist in acceptance testing, sales support, and training as required.
- May be required to lift products and equipment weighing up to 40 lbs.
Ability to prioritize projects and tasks, professional demeanor, work under pressure, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, attention to detail, accurate record keeping, able to perform various physical tasks, abide by safety standards as required by the company. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required if previous work can be demonstrated. 5+ years’ experience required. Must be fluent in the English language, French fluency a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!