Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Site Optimization Consultant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Site Optimization Contractor
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – 6-12 months
- Pay rate: 60-68/hr.
- Job Location: Newark, CA
- Job# bh11429
- Date Posted: 6/5/2020
Develop and manage site optimization testing strategy, implementation and roadmap
• Develop test plans, define success metrics, analyze and transform raw data into actionable insights, and distribute test results to stakeholder
• Configure and use website analytics and testing platforms to measure performance of experiments
• Leverage site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypotheses and develop testing roadmap
• Document outcomes, report progress and communicate results and recommendations to larger team and key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Design and deliver polished, in-depth analysis and reporting that provides actionable recommendations in line with business goals
• Manage multiple and concurrent test projects, keep them on schedule and within scope
• Serve as a subject matter expert on design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculation
• Develop and present new insights and recommendations to enhance existing personalization initiatives and testing strategy
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed
• Own Yieldify and Adobe Target platforms and activations through testing
7-10+ years’ experience with conversion website optimization
• Experience leveraging A/B testing and/or personalization platforms like Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Yieldify, Google Optimize, Adobe Target, or similar
• Top analytical skills. You are able to analyze large data sets and understand the conversion funnel to run tests that will improve performance.
• Background in analyzing and building reports from analytics platforms and translating them into spreadsheets and presentation decks, and synthesizing metrics into tactical recommendations.
• Proven track record of improving digital conversion rates through testing and campaign analytics feedback.
• Experience managing roadmaps of ecommerce initiatives, managing timelines, writing functional requirements and seeing initiatives through execution including reporting out on performance
• Experience in driving personalization efforts online to improve performance
• Experience in Adobe Analytics preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or similar discipline required.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!