Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Senior Electrical Engineer
10 - 15 years of relevant experience
- Looking for candidates with Revit experience
- Require being a registered PE
- HVAC, plumbing, and building design background is what they're looking for
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 90-110K
- Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Job# bh11413
- Date Posted: 6/2/2020
In the Sr. Electrical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer. In addition, you will have the unique opportunity to lead, develop and continue to grow our office’s electrical engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Sr. Electrical Engineer as our upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
• Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
• Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
• Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
• Design and leadership experience with a focus on:
• Client Satisfaction
• Leading a project design team
• Lead PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings
• 10 – 15 years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Registered Electrical Engineer (PE)
• NCEES License
• Experience with AutoCAD/Revit - (Revit is the most important)
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare,
commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
• Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
• LEED AP accreditation
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!