Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Software Product Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Software Product Manager
• Define, staff, and execute the software product roadmap
• Define and implement software architectures focused on scalability, extensibility, testability, and ease of maintenance
• Define and implement a seamless end-to-end software design process that accelerates development and release
• Standardize the Integrated Development Environment to consolidate workflows for maximum development efficiency
• Define and implement best-practice software test and validation practices
• Deploy embedded and application software products in accordance with the software product roadmap
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: Open - Market Rate
- Job Location: Bourne, MA
- Job# bh11399
- Date Posted: 5/26/2020
• Inspire, manage and mentor a team of software engineers
• Plan and allocate software development resources
• Through employee development and hiring, build a world-class, motivated product team
• Proactively manage and status product development budgets
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
• 10+ years of software development experience in an enterprise software environment.
• 4-6 years of experience building software products and platforms.
• 4-6 years of management experience in developing commercial software, with proven ability to manage multiple development teams.
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, understand and help resolve issues promptly
• Deep knowledge of open architecture concepts and architectures
• Knowledge of Data Distribution Standard (DDS) publish/subscribe middleware and implementation
• Excellent understanding of System & Software architecture & design processes
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
• Implement and provide API/SDK usage standards, training and technical documentation to enable 3rd party software development.
• Prior complex autonomous systems and/or maritime industry experience preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!