Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Digital Producer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Our client is seeking: Digital Producer, to own the formation, communication, and on time delivery of exciting digital features across our global Digital Technology portfolio of platforms, including eCommerce, CMS, and others. This person will be a critical point of intersection within the organization, and act as a key driver in the creation of new processes and strategic initiatives.
- External (interpersonal skills – work with intake convos, updating priorities, follow-up when complete). Be good with soft touch – working with others who are non-technical
- Internal – act as scrum master, internal PM. Make sure work gets done from sprint to sprint (3 weeks – they’re an Agile shop)
- Priority is on interpersonal skills – technologies are less important. Need to understand technical aspects, but doesn’t need deep expertise
- Digital/web/IT background would be important
- Need some PM/Scrum Master type experience. Either a PM with Scrum experience or a Scrum Master with PM experience will work
- Need to have worked with multiple stakeholders
- Should have been a part of SDLC – understand how releases, digital systems work
In addition to having laser focus on producing outstanding work, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within an energetic environment and getting as excited as we do about steering a global leader in consumer robotics to new heights!
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract 6 months +
- Pay rate: 40-41/hr.
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# bh11395
- Date Posted: 5/22/2020
Essential Functions/ Job Duties
As an integral part of the digital technology team, you will be:
- Taking ownership of the Digital Technology work backlog and forming new and improved methods of issue management and communication.
- Acting as the primary point of contact on support issues, triaging urgency, and ensuring all parties are communicated with on status until resolution.
- Working closely with both the internal Digital Technology team and external agencies in driving the completion of digital features, as defined by stakeholder-approved requirements.
- Leading all agile ceremonies, such as daily standup, grooming, retros, etc.
- Collaborating with team members in the formation of requirements for new digital products, features, and issues.
- Interfacing closely with teams and groups within the global organization, including IOT, Digital Experience, eCommerce, App, and more.
- Generating reports and analytics around team performance and publishing status updates in partnership with other teams as necessary.
- 2-3 years in a digital producer or similar agile-based role is required.
- Prior experience working closely with digital technology/web technical teams is required.
- Prior experience managing multiple workstreams is required.
- Prior experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence is required. Familiarity with roadmap software tools such as Aha! is ideal.
- Experience with an enterprise CMS (ex: Sitecore) and SaaS platforms (ex: Salesforce Commerce Cloud & Oracle Service Cloud) is preferred.
- Prior experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc) preferred.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!