Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Manufacturing Associate
- can read and understand an electrical schematic
- can follow verbal direction\
- can pay attention to detail
- speaks English well.
- is computer literate
- can work with their hands
- can use a digital volt meter, screw drivers, wrenches,
- can follow written procedures
- can create written procedures
- understands how to work within quality management systems and can fill out a NCMR and/or a deviation.
The manufacturing associate will report directly to manufacturing supervisor and will be primarily responsible for the assembly, test, and packaging of tangential flow filtration products in manufacturing. You will be working with assembly drawings, schematics, SOP’s, and batch records to record all pertinent data according to our ISO 900-2015 quality management system. The successful candidate will actively work with all levels of manufacturing personnel, product development, and planning. You will be responsible for the training other new employees as the group grows.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Permanent
- Pay rate: 50-60K Plus Bonus
- Location: Marlboro, MA 01752
- Job# bh11370
· Mechanical assembly and testing of TFF systems per assembly drawings, SOP’s, and batch records.
· Point to point wiring per schematics, installation of cables, installation of software, and packaging of final product.
· Operates and maintains production equipment as it relates to manufacturing operations
· Maintains records to comply with regulatory requirements. Documents all work on batch records according to Good Manufacturing practices. Performs batch record review as required by Production management
· Completes ISO9001 QMS documentation, including Batch Records, Forms, Deviation reports, Failure Investigations and Change Controls
· May be involved in identifying and documenting root causes to production issues
· Able to work independently and be responsible for completion of any manufacturing tasks related to meeting production goals
- May be asked to participate in other manufacturing operations, as required by management such as inventory control, packaging, and assisting in development activities.
· Minimum of an A.S. in Technical discipline (e.g.EE Technology, Mechanical Technology, or Engineering, etc.) or 5-7 years of experience
· Candidates with electro mechanical aptitude preferred
· Ability to read, understand, and wire per electrical schematics
· The ideal candidate would be conscientious and self-motivated with a proven track record as a quick learner
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!