Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Our client is seeking: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, as part of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will be a business partner to hiring managers and business leaders to acquire talent and manage the full recruitment lifecycle.
- The Talent Acquisition team is client-facing and dedicated by specialty area. As a member of this team, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will define and execute sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. While partnering with the hiring manager to manage the full recruitment lifecycle, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will represent us to attract, assess, and hire qualified candidates. Senior Talent Acquisition Partners, as well as all Talent Acquisition Team Members, will raise up attractiveness issues to the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team to ensure quality hiring.
- In addition to day to day recruitment efforts, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner represents Talent Acquisition & Human Resources on various committees and workgroups responsible for decisions on recruitment tools and strategies that impact the system. S/he recommends decisions/changes on recruitment resources and strategy.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract 4 months
- Pay rate: 60-70/hr.
- Location: Hopkinton, MA 01748
- Job# bh11369
- The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner serves as the point of contact for managers and candidates throughout the hiring process. The ideal candidate must be able to partner with hiring managers, and other members of the hiring team, to develop effective and efficient recruitment strategies. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will:
- Serve as an HR Business Partner with an expertise in Talent Acquisition
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Provide counsel to Hiring Managers during Talent Strategy Discussions, and during the recruitment lifecyle, of changing market conditions.
- In times of heavy recruitment volume, work with senior leadership to prioritize recruitment needs.
- Manage and drive the recruiting lifecycle: source, assess candidates via telephone interview, manage the interview process, debrief with hiring teams during the selection process, check references, and negotiate offers.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers.
- Assist managers with hiring decisions and negotiations.
- Ensure internal and external market equity.
- Provide recommendations on Outreach events and Recruitment tools; participate in various recruitment related events relative to Workforce Development, University Relations and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Raise up attractiveness issues to Hiring Managers, HR Partner, and Talent Acquisition Leadership Team.
- Assists with reporting on staffing when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commit to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Build a strong, diverse candidate pipeline, including leveraging external partnerships and reaching out to passive candidates to provide exposure to us and job opportunities.
- Support the development and execution of diversity related projects
- Manage diversity recruiting job fair(s) strategy, including handling logistics & identifying applicable job openings, and tracking results.
- Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics.
- Bachelors’ degree or 4+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing
- 4+ years of Recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
Abilities and Skills
- Understands Employment laws, comfort communicating with clients
- Successful setting a talent strategy and leading discussion with Hiring Manager
- Experience participating in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines
- Motivated by candidate and Hiring Manager experience
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Workday HCM and Workday Recruiting
- Successful setting a talent strategy for difficult to fill roles; present to hiring teams
- Experience participating in behaviorally-based interview techniques; strong candidate assessment skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!