Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Manufacturing Engineering /Supervisor
Our client is seeking: Manufacturing Engineer / Supervisor – 3rd Shift
To oversee and manage the teams in the 3rd shift manufacturing areas to ensure production lines are successful. Also, partnering in the noncompliance reporting/ documentation and process engineering projects in relations to printing and collating processing.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract 1 Year
- Pay rate: 24-26/hr.
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Job# bh11365
- Manager/Supervises a staff of production personnel and technicians in Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost (SQDC) elements:
- Ensure production output meets customer requirements:
- Unit production
- Quality performance
- Maintain acceptable product margin performance
- Manage cyclical order demand order fulfillment
- Specific work tasks.
- Manufacturing capability
- Production Numbering
- Comp Room Job Prep
- Maintain Production Daily Schedule
- Responsible for mentoring and documents policy noncompliance
- List Scheduling shift PTO to insure personnel coverage
- Works towards achieving long and short-term business objectives:
- Cross training personnel to insure coverage
- Leads and participates in Kaizen events
- Ensures continuous 5S activity with monthly assessments
- Process Engineering projects.
- Requirements listed in LMS for role.
- Product knowledge
- Six-Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Has successfully defined, planned, and facilitated the development of a manufacturing special process cell from start up to full production
- Proven track record of measurable results with applied metrics to support a LEAN enterprise
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to lead a multi-disciplined team within a matrixed organization
- Drive KPI consolidation to support all Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost (SQDC) initiatives
- Ability to develop and execute project plans to include key milestones and objectives and report on such on a regular basis to various levels of the organization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/mechanical engineering or equivalent education
- 5+ years’ experience in cutting-edge lean manufacturing or process-oriented environments in a supervisory or management level
- Experience with production environments including designing, building, and/or debugging printing press and/or collators desired.
Computer literate and experienced with Microsoft Office and SAP.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!