Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Global Product Manager
Our client is seeking: Global Product Manager, you will be part of a smart and driven team that shares the same goals and desire to launch products that will make a difference to your professional growth, the organization, and the scientific community.
The Global Product Manager (GPM) will be part of the marketing team, which unites deep scientific expertise in Biology, a collaborative culture and self-starter mentality to deliver the lab instrumentation, reagents and consumables that our customers need to achieve their scientific goals. The GPM will deliver the right positioning, value selling arguments and relevant collaterals to address current markets and new markets not yet covered us.
The GPM role will continue building on our success in using our AFA Technology with new products, advanced applications and innovative marketing channels. The GPM will be responsible for product launches, roadmap and tactical plans. This person will work closely with the Applications Department, Research and Development, Engineering and the entire Marketing Team, to ensure they has unique selling points to execute the strategy.
The position is ideal for a self-motivated individual with a broad scientific background and experience in marketing, product management, sales and/or business development, specifically with instrumentation, consumables, and reagents that enable high throughput biology.?
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Commercial Operations, the candidate will also work closely with our Scientific and Technical leadership.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration - Permanent
- Pay rate: 115-120K Plus Bonus
- Location: Burlington, MA
- Job# bh11364
Essential Responsibilities: The employee may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential responsibilities as determined by business necessity.
- Expertise in Sample Preparation; specifically, extraction and purification of DNA/RNA that will eventually lead to downstream testing such as NGS and RT qPCR.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy by managing product launches
- Expertise in analyzing markets and preparing business justification for investments.
- Own and support the product life cycle, forecast, product documentation.
- Deliver and generate product Roadmap.
- Analyze, interpret and report regarding product sales activity to budget, channel trends, win/loss scenarios.
- Support the sales team by determining new strategies to generate new leads, by developing promotional tools and sales tactics to drive sales including product pricing, promotional tactics and sales story, and by developing sales training programs.
- Work with Digital Marketing Team to manage and develop collateral for ecommerce, advertising, trade shows, data sheets, and other marketing tools
- Pricing analysis to recommend and maintain pricing strategies world-wide
Non-Essential Responsibilities: In addition to the essential responsibilities listed above, the employee may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Must have successfully launched products in Clinical In-vitro Diagnostics
- Bachelor’s Degree in life or physical sciences is required; Master’s degree or PhD in life or physical sciences is preferred.
- 5 years plus of marketing or related experience.
- Experience with instruments (Liquid handler, Gene sequencing, molecular biology/PCR, Proteomic, Genomic), automation, and consumables as well as branding products for clinical markets will be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple research disciplines such as genomics, epigenetics, proteomics.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation skills; proven analytical skills with ability to translate data into actionable plans.
- In-depth knowledge of molecular biology; NGS and proteomics experience a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus.
- Critical thinking skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills are necessary, as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and timelines
- 30% travel, primarily domestic.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!