Sr. IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling Consultant in New York City, NY. To start with it will be remote. Once everyone is allowed to return to office, the contractor should be working in NYC or NJ.
IBM Ascential / B2B Integrator
Expertise in Installing/Upgrading
Proficiency in Configuring the B2B Integrator
Configure Processes, Trading Partners, Envelops and Maps
Build and deploy of custom Services, Adapters, and Protocols
Questions (MUST ANSWER YES TO ALL):
Done any Installation/Upgrade of IBM B2B Integrator in previous assignments?
Done the Full System Configuration of IBM B2B Integrator and Integrated with Oracle ERP?
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration - Contract – 3-6 months
- Pay rate: Open – 50-60/hr.
- Location: NYC, NY
- Job# bh11361
The Senior Technical Integration Consultant should have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway suite of products including:
• Installation and configuration of multi-node architecture environments, including upgrades and platform migration
• IBM B2B Integrator / Sterling File Gateway maintenance and administration
• Business Process orchestration
• Build and deploy of custom Services, Adapters, and Protocols
• Data translation using IBM B2B Integrator maps (e.g., XML format to Flat File)
The Senior Technical Integration Consultant must be familiar with following technologies and concepts:
• Server operating systems (Linux/Unix, Windows),
• Virtualized servers and hosted server architectures.
• Cloud (IBM/Amazon/Azure/GCP) based deployment architecture
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, solution design, building technical artifacts, system testing, deployment, and support.
• Industry-standard communication protocols (e.g., AS2, SFTP, HTTP/S, FTP/S)
• Security standards (PGP/GPG, SSL certificates, SSH)
• Relationship database management systems (e.g., MSSQL, Oracle, DB2)
• LDAP and integrated authentication
• System and port architecture
• Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards (e.g., X12, EDIFACT)
• Managed File Transfer (MFT)
• Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Upgrade the IBM B2B Integrator and reconfigure the existing Business Processes
i. From: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (B2Bi) version 5.2.3
ii. To: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (B2Bi) version 220.127.116.11 or Later versions
iii. Upgrade Quick Start Service from previous to latest available
2. Work with Business Team and Vendors to configure, Design, develop, test and roll out the Solution.