Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
- Must have A/R experience – ideally someone used to dealing with high volume.. Looking for high volume B2B credit/collections experience specifically
- Will consider candidates with 3-5 years in credit & collections in lieu of a degree
- This job is not dialing for dollars – can go 2 days without touching the phone. Lots of emails, liaising with other departments at Equinix
- Looking for credit & collections/problem solver individual
- Will be doing reconciliations, learning how to navigate multiple systems. 6 month learning curve
- Must be able to work independently
- Needs intermediate Excel. Doesn’t necessarily need Oracle, but needs a comparable ERP like SAP
- Needs to be able to handle 300-400 accounts at once, very aggressive deadlines. Need good time management skills.
Our client is seeking: Financial Analyst, responsible for executing the Company's credit and collections activities. Credit Analyst will be responsible to credit qualifying new and existing customers. Credit Analyst will be responsible for customers open balances collections, trial balance reconciliations, unapplied payments & unapplied credit memos reconciliations.
Assist in the establishment and implementation of credit and collections policies to maximize sales, improve collections of customer accounts receivables and reduce outstanding aged accounts receivable balances by working in conjunctions with VP's, Account Executives, CSM, and Legal.
Analyze customer credit worthiness within established guidelines to make recommendations regarding extension. Credit Analyst needs to understand and interpret credit bureau reports and/or financial statements.
Establish pro-active collections activities to highlight customer balances due in the current period and implement procedures for customer communications to obtain assurances of payment within payment terms Execute the established policies and procedures for review and follow-up of delinquent customer accounts receivable balances.
Engage with customers, sales and finance to understand and resolve undisputed collection issues Provide timely recommendations to management for customer accounts receivable balances in dispute Provide operational support for accounts receivable balances outsourced for collections Ensure accuracy of customer data in accounts receivable database to assist in collections activities Ensure maintenance of customer credit and collections documentation to support audit and legal requirements
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration - Contract – 1 Year
- Pay rate: Open – Based on Experience
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Job# bh11360
- 3+ years BS/BA Finance degree or equivalent (preferred) - Credit and
- 3+ Collections experience in the technology industry
- Oracle R12. Collection Module and Credit Management Module experience Strong MS Excel and MS Word skills Excellent oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is a must, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work independently, multi task and learn quickly to thrive in an fast paced environment Financial Statement analysis required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent (preferred)
- NACM professional designation (preferred)
- Skills and Experience:
- Required Skills:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- TEAM PLAYER
- Additional Skills:
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES
- CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- CREDIT SCORES
- CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- MAXIMIZE SALES
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT WORD
- MS EXCEL
- MS WORD
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- RETAIL SALES
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!