Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Equipment Technician – 2nd Shift
Our client is seeking: Equipment Technician, Under the direction of Maintenance Management, maintain, repair, and install related equipment as required throughout the company and other duties as assigned for the efficient. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of equipment throughout the building.
- Provide assistance to assemble, test and maintain company equipment
- Analyze root causes of equipment failures and propose corrective actions.
- Provide 24×7 support to troubleshoot the equipment problems.
- Perform regular inspections to identify and correct equipment malfunctions, repairs and replacements.
- Read and understand technical manuals for equipment operations and maintenances.
- Adhere to company policies and safety regulations.
- Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid equipment failures.
- Clean and lubricate equipment on regular basis.
- Provide assistance and job trainings to workers when needed.
- Maintain documentation of equipment maintenance and repair procedures for future reference procedures.
- Maintain inventory control of equipment tools and parts.
- Propose improvements to enhance equipment performance and reliability.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives by effective utilization of materials and resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Contract – Permanent
- Pay rate: 30-32/hr.
- Location: New Bedford, MA
- Job# bh11356
- Knowledge in the operation of electrical control systems
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to operate a computer and assigned software (SAP Maintenance Module)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to work with motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
Five or more years’ experience in the manufacturing equipment space
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!