Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
SAP Transportation Management Consultant
Our client is seeking SAP Transportation Management Consultant. Client is based in Savannah, GA but this role will be REMOTE as long as a travel ban is in place. Once restrictions are lifted, it will be a Monday through Thursday work week in Savannah with a couple trips to New Orleans, LA.
SAP Transportation management - Specifically SAP TM (embedded, side car, or stand-alone) experience
Understanding of how SAP EM (Event Management) ties to SAP TM
Understanding and experience with SAP Shipping and distribution processes and functions via SAP TM
The resource must have experience designing and working through the configuration and deployment of SAP TM
Must have experience preparing process flowcharts
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Contract – 1 Year +
- Pay rate: 130-140/hr.
- Location: Savannah, GA
- Job# bh11352
- Questions (Must be YES to ALL):
- Do you have experience implementing TM from a Transportation Service Provider Perspective (companies that have their own Fleet)?
Have you worked on a greenfield implementation of SAP TM?
Do you have experience operating as a team lead on a full life cycle SAP TM implementation on at least 2 other projects?
Have you configured the TM optimizer solution?
Have you been responsible for the hands on configuration settings to support TM solution demos during the Design phase workshops?
Do you have experience with TM master data conversion processes to support a greenfield implementations in conjunction with the data migration consultant?
Have you worked with embedded TM in S/4HANA or Side car TM integrated with S/4HANA version 1610, 1709 or 1809?
- Support the Design (Explore) phase through Go-Live activities for a Greenfield implementation of SAP S/4HANA with SAP Transportation management
Document the design scenarios and solution options to support the full system configuration requirements.
Help to facilitate meetings with clients to gather all design and process requirements
Document detailed business process flows
Prepare functional specifications for any development objects
Complete system configuration settings
Support the master data identification and conversion processes in conjunction with the data migration team
Conduct unit testing of the solution
Support the integration testing of the solution and defect remediation
Help to prototype solution scenarios in the Sandbox system
Work collaboratively with other business process team members support SD, Plant maintenance, inventory management, and accounting
Provide input for security role development
Provide input for cutover plan preparation
Use troubleshooting and business process design experience to define the TM solution for the client scope
- - Process requirements document (PRD) - Outlines the detailed solution design decisions and associated configuration requirements
- Business process flows (included in PRD)
- Solution gap identification and approach to address gaps (included in PRD)
- Define Master data requirements for the TM business processes (included in PRD)
- Support Design review session preparations
- Configuration documentation
- Unit testing scenarios
- Functional specifications
- Cutover plan input
- Security role input
- Deliverables will be review by the Team lead and Project manager for acceptance
- Resource must have their own laptop for the project equipped with Virus protection software.
Laptop should also support and be equipped with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PPT, Excel, Teams access (via Office 365), and Visio
The laptop should also support using the SAP GUI 7.5 or 7.6.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!