Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
SAP Commerce Cloud Analyst
Our client is seeking: SAP Commerce Cloud Analyst
- Go to person – voice for customer for marketing, sales web and ecommerce solutions
- Hands on technical support – SAP
- Out client is looking to buy the platform to do this – creating this position to create the information while implementing at the same time – lots of room for growth and working with the team from scratch
- 7 + years assessing management – ecommerce cloud
- Expert knowledge of SAP hybrids
• Serves as the go-to person who listens to the voice-of-the-customer for Marketing, Sales and Support functions that are stakeholders in our Web and eCommerce B2B solution. Manages projects and provides hands-on technical support for all phases of the systems development lifecycle for our CDBU web and eCommerce solution in which SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP ECC are two key components.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: 100K or based on experience
- Hopkinton, MA
- Job# bh11336
- Key Responsibilities
- Partners with stakeholders to implement, enhance and support our web and eCommerce solution based on SAP Commerce Cloud and other ancillary systems.
- Develops project management artifacts and applies project management disciplines.
- Documents requirements and specifications, provides hands-on configuration\development, creates test plans, conducts unit system\integration testing and ensure UAT with success evidence.
- Closes incidences and fulfils service requests.
- Develops and maintains interfaces SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP ECC and ancillary applications.
- Works with the business and other Business Applications team members to continually monitor data quality and drives improvements to ensure clean, duplicated and linked master data and transactions in SAP Commerce Cloud and across other interconnected systems.
- Designs, develops and maintains business analytics cubes and dashboards from our web and eCommerce solution using our reporting tools (SiSense, SAP Business Objects, Tableau).
- Provides train-the-trainer training to super users.
- Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- 7+ years working directly with management and other stakeholders to assess situations, document requirements, and manage the implementation within SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP ECC and related systems.
- 5+ years hands-on SAP Hybris and\or Commerce Cloud technical configuration\programming experience. PIM, CMS, OM, integration. Strong understanding of overall architecture, Cockpits, Impex.
- Ideally, 2+ years of Dell Boomi and\or MuleSoft integration experience or some other integration tool.
- Education and/or Experience
- BS degree ideally in computer science or related field and 10+ years business applications experience playing different roles as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Architect and\or Configuration\Programmer in the Web\eCommerce space.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Hybris\Commerce Cloud functionality.
- Played key role in implementing at least one SAP Hybris\Commerce Cloud solution in a B2B environment.
- Experience working in one or more very fast paced environments where employees are hands-on and doing a wide variety of tasks.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!