Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Senior Channel Manager, North America
Our client is seeking: Senior Channel Manager of North America
Channel Manager will responsible for recruiting, managing, educating and enabling qualified Channel Partners in order to achieve corporate sales objectives.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: $220K
- Boston, MA
- Job# bh11328
- Recruit new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the region.
- On boarding new Channel partners.
- Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in region.
- Manage the day to day relationship between strategic partners and our client.
- Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier in and of our client’s Channel Partner Program.
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and our client’s sales representatives.
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of our client’s product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations.
- Communicates product launches and promotions.
- Executes marketing programs with the help of marketing in order to drive leads from the field.
- Serves as main point of contact for our client’s resources.
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Drives Channel activities in each one of the territories based on the local requirement and culture to drive qualified pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- MBA- advantage
- Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager.
- 4+ years or more in selling business to business, 4 years of related experience in a cyber security vendor across the US market.
- Selling Cyber Security – must!
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!