Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Senior Manager of Product Marketing
Our client is seeking: Senior Manager of Product Marketing
- We are focused on end point solution (must for PMM- no fraud / application security / web security – only end – point).
- Reports to the VP Marketing
- Must have proven vendor experience from cyber security field.
- Vendors for example Rapid7/ Splunk/ Palo Alto/ Crowd Strike etc.
Our client is hiring for its Boston office, a Senior Manager of Product Marketing, experienced with endpoint security products.
We are looking for a Product Marketing expert with solid technical background and writing experience and deep knowledge of the endpoint security market.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: $180K
- Boston, MA
- Job# bh11327
- Become company’s main person to understand the market, customer needs and trends, through meeting prospects, customers, partners and industry leaders
- Develop, implement and optimize comprehensive content marketing strategy and deliverables that create inbound demand
- Become the focal point for all sales team to get collateral requests and prioritize them
- Appear in whiteboard education and training videos
- Submit speaking sessions and speak at professional sessions on trade shows, conferences and CISO forums
- Craft world-class collateral including solution briefs, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, and website content
- Create video tutorials of the product
- Initiate webinars and lead webinars as the main speaker
- Manage all analyst relations, including briefing analysts on an ongoing basis
- Manage all competitive intelligence: Get access to competitors’ products, write battle cards, etc.
- Experience in product marketing (including writing content of any kind, speaking at events, managing analyst relations, competitive intelligence, speaking at events, etc.), with specific industry experience in endpoint security.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions.
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Passion for writing, and a natural skill to translate text into visuals, working with designers (diagrams, infographics, etc.)
A self-motivated organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results; an individual who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!