Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Marketing Analyst, we are looking for a Reporting & Analysis Manager to own and drive the key initiatives such as forecasting, modeling, reporting, audience definition, data hygiene and business case analytics from beginning to end. This will be accomplished utilizing business intelligence tools to drive key recommendations and enhance scalability and control of. You will lead work to enrich our understanding of your global media and audience behavior. You will also improve critical business drivers, develop and maintain reporting visualization tools to allow scalable analysis for business health metrics, and provide guidance optimization of digital systems from ad hoc analysis to understand new areas of the business. Ultimately, you will grow to become a foremost subject matter expert to business users and leaders in your domain through advanced analytical support and data integrity oversight.
Serve as the subject matter expert in media and web projects and deploy as the thought partner for projects requiring deep understanding of that knowledge domain Provide support in media strategy, measurement, and optimization that require expertise in advanced analytics work.
Partner with internal teams in areas including experimentation, measurement, modeling, and audience science.
Identify patterns and behaviors from advertising data sources Google Analytics, Terminus and Salesforce that are effective predictors of performance and critical drivers for a successful media plan.
Deliver customer-centric, data-driven approach, based on a people-based marketing strategy to build, segment, and test audiences for best business results.
Understand business problems and help translate them into quantitative models, clear visualizations and choose the best applicable statistical and analytical tools to drive a solution Ability to build a cohesive story using visual narrative and clear analysis for different audiences using various mediums such as Excel, PPT, Tableau and have comfort in communicating the insights to various teams and stakeholders.
Manage quarterly media / web forecasting process and provide insights into changes vs expectations Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract – 7 months+
- Pay Range: 45-47/hr.
- Tampa, FL
- Job# bh11325
· Skills: Partnership
· Partner with internal stakeholders to understand their business, provide data, reporting, and actionable insights to support their success.
· Continuously and collaboratively prioritize efforts with DM Team for the highest degree of business impact Become a deep subject-matter expert on our business, our reporting / system infrastructure working in collaboration with other dept analysts to align methods and define best practices in analytics and reporting Identify and implement ongoing improvements to both the tools/reports we produce and the process of how they are produced
· Report Design & Implementation
· Architect reports and build visualization dashboards using Tableau to accelerate information-to-action to provide regular business updates as well as ongoing strategic analytical support Prepare quarter-end reporting and presentations for executive management and Board of Directors Deep familiarity with digital tracking, metrics and associated systems Merge data sources such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Demandbase, Salesforce, Marketo & Terminus to enhance insight and understanding of media value and quality of visitors within a sales funnel.
· Testing & Analysis
· Conduct statistical and trend-based analysis to identify opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions. Monitor existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identity correlations and root causes.
· Develop testing methods and define adhoc scenarios for deeper level insights related to influencing factors for audience and company buying behaviors.
· Data Stewardship
· Perform regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metric integrity; work with teams to improve data quality measurements through appropriate thresholds for data in the domain
· Oversee the identification and definition of key metrics and business rules with domain functional leadership
· Education: Qualifications
· 5+ years of progressive experience in a data analytics role. 2 years of which can be in an equivalent discipline (consulting, business strategy/operations, performance marketing, equity research, market research and analysis, and/or corporate finance).
· Bachelor's Degree required. Preferred. Degree with a concentration in statistics, data science, operational research or finance highly preferred.
· Strong business acumen and analytical problem-solving skills with demonstrated thought leadership leading to a high degree of business impact in prior endeavor.
· Hands-on experience in transforming, manipulating, merging, normalizing and analyzing data Track record of success in fast-paced environments with competing and continuously evolving priorities Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; Advanced Tableau or equivalent reporting visualization tool; Intermediate skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint highly preferred; Stats such as R or equivalent (nice to have); Python or equivalent (nice to have); Experience with marketing vendor frontend reporting and backend systems for audience behavior and sales progression needed. Data enhancement vendor knowledge recommended.
· Skills and Experience:
· Required Skills:
· DIGITAL MARKETING
· DATA ANALYTICS
· DIGITAL CAMPAIGN
· Additional Skills:
· THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
· AD HOC ANALYSIS
· AUDIENCE BEHAVIOR
· BUSINESS CASE
· BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
· DATA SCIENCE
· DATA INTEGRITY
· SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!