Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Senior Manager CRM & BD Technology Lead
Our client is seeking: Sr CRM Program Manager, The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & BD Technology Leader (BDTL) Senior Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and growing CRM program to support accelerated business growth. You provide a structured and consistent technology framework, and the data necessary to monitor and dynamically report on the activities of the Global Business Development (“GBD”) organization. The BDTL partners with the Company’s IT team, functional groups throughout the Enterprise and GBD shareholders to deliver technology solutions that track business metrics, generate insight, and drive accountability to support the GBD mission—winning more profitable new business.
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong functional Dynamics CRM/XRM knowledge with experience on implementations with >10,000 records and >1000 users.
- Ability to obtain a US Gov’t security clearance.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical abilities, understanding of statistics & proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Conditional Formatting, If Statements).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment, learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively to enable customer success.
- Experience supporting business development and capture activities with a top tier Aerospace & Defense (A&D) firm.
- Understanding of MS Dynamics 365 technology and ability to partner with IT and other key stakeholders to execute the CRM implementation roadmap.
- Understanding of Hyperion Financials reporting tools.
- An active certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Cross-functional governance, prioritization and project management experience.
- Experience working with CRM methodologies and software including: MS Dynamics 365, Salesforce, MS SharePoint, MS Office 365, Knowledge of Business Intelligence / Business Analytics Tools such as Tableau.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: Based on Experience
- Washington, DC
- Job# bh11321
- CRM Enterprise: Work closely with GBD stakeholders and Corporate IT to evaluate current systems, plan, develop, integrate and sustain the corporation’s CRM system. Gather feedback from users, leadership, and industry trends to develop and maintain technology roadmap for future changes.
- Provide technology and capability roadmaps and maintain the operational development schedule of CRM to Corporate IT and Development teams for implementation.
- Collaborate with and develop a team of highly motivated CRM Specialists (“Super Users”) assigned to business Segments. This team will provide timely feedback on user issues and accelerate both user adoption and satisfaction levels.
- Chair the corporate CRM Change Control Board (CCB) to evolve and enhance the system capabilities as driven by business needs. Measure the effectiveness of the CCB.
- Configure the Enterprise CRM to support GBD Business Operations providing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting capabilities to provide maximum utility and analysis of information.
- Design and monitor dashboards and process to continuously monitor CRM data quality, reliability and integrity.
- Work closely with GBD leadership, Corporate Finance and Corporate IT to define requirements and develop integration with Finance enterprise systems such as Hyperion and SAP.
- Manage user onboarding, training, assimilation and system adoption.
- Drive adoption and effectiveness of BD tools by identifying training needs, usage concerns, and working with the Segments to share tips and techniques.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, configurations and controls as the platform evolves.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years of prior related experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager with experience in business process optimization.
- CRM Instance Integration: Work closely with GBD stakeholders and Corporate IT to evaluate the capabilities of the 4 legacy CRM instances (2 Microsoft and 2 Salesforce) and develop a transition plan to stand up a new Microsoft Dynamics cloud-based CRM instance, which minimizes business impact and captures value from harmonization.
- Developing the requirements document and to-be solution blueprint for the new instance; conceptual and functional designs; managing end user relationships; and co-leading and managing the project with corporate IT to deliver a solution that exceeds expectations while meeting delivery and budgetary targets.
Collaborate with and develop a team of highly motivated CRM Specialists (“Super Users”) assigned to business Segments. This team will provide timely feedback on user issues and accelerate both user adoption and satisfaction levels. Serve as a member of the CRM Change Control Board to evolve and enhance the system capabilities as driven by business needs.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!