Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
- Our client is seeking: Electrical Engineer, this is a "3-month contract to start with an option to extend and possibility of being brought on full-time"
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have Revit experience
- Also, this position calls for 5+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
In the Contract Electrical Engineer role, you will have the opportunity to support Project Engineers by performing the routine aspects of engineering assignments, as well as potentially serve as technical primary point of contact for selected projects. This opportunity will allow you to acquire knowledge and develops basic technical skills and learn to apply prescribed techniques and procedures to projects in accordance with established criteria. Future advancement opportunities exist beyond this position.
• Work from home
• Computer and Internet is needed
• Experience with power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems
• Perform routine design tasks and gain experience and familiarization with the engineering methods, practices and programs of the firm
• Prepare drawings and visual aids
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract – 3-6 months possible to Permanent
- Pay Range: $50-53/hr.
- Charlotte, NC 28202 Can work Remote
- Job# bh11317
• Experience with a focus on:
o Client Satisfaction
• Producing electrical drawings for architectural projects
• 5+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for multi-family residential, healthcare, commercial,
light industrial and institutional projects
• Experience with Revit
• Registered P.E.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!