Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Copywriter, we are seeking a Copywriter to own the development of creative, compelling content that is also scientifically sound across a variety of media, including print, digital, and video. Additional responsibilities include referencing and highlighting copy and attending all relevant internal product-related meetings. A perfect match for us would be a great team player who loves the opportunity to be involved with creating fresh ideas, has experience in copywrite development targeted both healthcare professionals and consumers, wants to play a key role in developing engaging marketing solutions, and has the keen ability to become an asset to the assigned brand team.
- The background we are looking for, i.e. marketing and promotional background with developing assets for doctors and consumers.
- Copywriting experience with more Promotional assets designed for health care professionals. Ideally, we would find someone working for pharma
- Like companies or ad Agencies who have copy Experience in marketing and promotion to Doctors but also Consumers.
We are really looking for candidates that have a pharmaceutical/device/nutrition background. This role requires the majority of the copy being written for health care professionals, and our industry has a strict regulatory review process that this candidate would ideally be exposed to. They will have to be privy to our regulations, and regulatory processes.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: 60-80K
- Maynard, MA
- Job# bh11301
- Master a knowledge of assigned brands and become a subject matter expert for each brand’s voice
- Translates brand messages into content that ensures that the brand’s tone of voice and guidelines are met
- Content creation and editing for ongoing marketing efforts such as, but not limited to, emails, campaigns, websites, print, social, video, etc.
- Adhere to regulatory and approval processes
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials produced
- Prioritize work effectively based on project deadlines and release dates
- Participate in strategic planning efforts
- Understand the marketing promotional plan
- Actively participate in and contribute to concepting and ideation sessions
- Work closely with art/design partner to generate original assets that reflect the assigned brand’s positioning
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of copywriting experience with experience in pharmaceutical, medical devices, or nutritional supplements. Marketing Agency experience strongly preferred
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Recent experience and or familiarity with scientific information preferred
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize workload as needed
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally will possess an understanding of the healthcare market and competition
- Solid writing, analytical thinking and presentation skills
- Proactive and confident with a desire to work with fun team members
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!