Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Pharma & Drug Delivery – VP Business Development
Our client is seeking: Pharma and Drug Delivery - VP Business Development, this is a fantastic career opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a world leading product development business:
Exploiting your understanding of the Pharma and Drug Delivery market place especially the product and service development challenges and opportunities that impact it Utilizing your consultative selling skills to engage with customers who need the advanced product and service development services for which we are renowned. Over 70% of our business is with repeat customers Collaborating with our world-class designers, engineers and scientists to define projects that deliver products and services that exceed our customer’s expectations
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: 150-200K plus Bonus
- Boston, MA 02108
- Job# 11286
- You will work with the Global Head of Business Development MedTech. Your responsibility will be to support the strategy for the business and execute significant sales and client management activities that result in the continued growth of this major sector of our business
- Type of Work
- We specialize in the development of innovative medical devices from concept through prototype manufacture to transfer to production. Projects often include considerable technical challenge and result in hardware and software-based solutions. The Global MedTech Division focusses on the most innovative sectors of Healthcare Technology including:
- Pharma and Biotech – Novel devices for drug delivery; technology and services for driving adherence and compliance and for enhancing clinical trials; enabling next generation therapeutics; driving digital therapeutics
- Surgical Systems – Advanced surgical tools; smart implants
- Acute and Critical Care – Life saving and life sustaining solutions in the intensive care setting
- Consumer Medical – Development of medically regulated devices and services in the consumer market
- In Pharma and Biotech our customers include the largest global companies as well as the most innovative start-ups around the world. Our work embraces multiple device and disease challenges from novel delivery systems to digital solutions for the treatment of chronic and acute diseases.
- We combine highly creative lateral thinking with excellent technical skills and broad industry experience to form powerful development teams. Our work ranges from end-to-end medical device developments to providing consulting services for our clients on their technology, strategy or development processes.
- You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of Business Development for our Pharma and Drug Delivery business. You will:
- Develop strong commercial relationships with senior executives in potential client companies Establish trusted relationship with clients to drive discussions related to their strategic objectives Close substantial sales in collaboration with project implementation teams Work with our technical teams in the UK and Boston USA to maximize sales conversion Feedback market information to the technical teams to support continuous improvement of our service offering
- Interact with teams across the broad technical base which includes: Mechanical engineering, Product design and usability, Electronics, Software, Regulatory affairs, Manufacturing technology, Process automation and Life sciences
- You will also use your strong commercial and technical skills to make a significant contribution to the overall direction of development projects, often working on more than one concurrently.
- We take pride in our robust and most comprehensive training and on-boarding program for every new candidate that we hire. As a new joiner, you will receive training in project management,
- This position will be based in our Boston MA office; however, the successful applicant will need to support our clients and business on a global basis spanning the North American, European and South East Asian markets.
- To meet the demanding requirements of this role you will be able to provide the following:
- In depth commercial understanding of the Pharma market place and its technology strategies Compelling consultative selling skills to engage with customers Significant commercial experience in the medical product sector such as sales experience with a design and development services company, a medical products company or similar Proven success in developing business in the Pharma sector with substantial contract values Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline or in the physical sciences Authorized to work in the US without the need for future sponsorship.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!