Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Repair Technician, the Repair Technician is responsible for the daily execution of high quality, on-time, electro-mechanical product repair. The Repair Technician executes and completes repair orders, tracks and provides the status of the repair orders, completes the electronic and paper documentation required for the repair order, and uses the ERP system daily to manage the material requirements, routing, and completion of the work. The Repair Technician is responsible for completing repairs on the scheduling plan while meeting quality standards and on-time delivery. This position is responsible for the Evaluation, Test, & Assembly performance (accuracy, on-time delivery, and quality) of all assigned Repair Orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate, diagnose, and repair electro-mechanical products including creating repair instructions for assembly and test groups as needed if repair requires assistance from other areas
- Enter part requirements and job routing information in ERP system to the unique requirements of each repair job
- Understand and use tools, hand-held meters, and custom test equipment to evaluate and implement product repairs
- Understand and use technical specifications and engineering drawings to evaluate and implement product repairs
- Work thoroughly and consistently to achieve on-time delivery of Repair Orders (evaluations and final repairs)
- Use ERP reports (dispatch, backlog, repair, etc.) to stay on schedule and complete work, on-time with high quality
- Meet all customer contract requirements so that the Repair order completion meets customer expectations and government accounting requirements (e.g. evaluation reports, Commercial Asset Visibility (CAV) Reporting, Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) Reporting, etc.)
- Assure that ERP data input for each Repair Order is timely and accurate and unique to each Repair Order (e.g. materials requirements, routings, estimated ship date, etc.)
- Identify and support Continuous Improvement, Lean, and Corrective Action activities
- Perform work using safe work practices and maintain daily 5s procedures
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract – Long Term
- Pay Range: 25-26/hr.
- Devens, MA
- Job# bh11285
Education and Experience
- High School Degree (College Degree a plus)
- 5 years or more experience as an electro-mechanical Test Technician
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in Lean manufacturing preferred
- 5 years or more of direct ERP experience
Skills, Knowledge and Conditions
- High level of skill with MS Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Demonstrated successful leadership by example
- Must be able to exhibit a positive attitude and communicate clearly and effectively
Must be able to obtain a security clearance, if required.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!