Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Electrical Department Manager
Our client is seeking: Electrical Department Manager, new opportunities are being created in the Charlotte Office of our client as a result of their continued success, growth and internal promotions. They currently have a unique opportunity for an Electrical Department Manager in their Charlotte Office. With offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, and Raleigh, they have assembled an exceptional team of professionals who provide engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, electrical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
In the Electrical Department Manager role, you will have the opportunity to establish, promote and ensure quality on all electrical projects and work performed by the Charlotte electrical staff. Specifically, you will assign department personnel to project teams, assist in or lead the development of fee and scope proposals. In addition, you will determine labor, resource, and financial needs of the electrical department and assist the Charlotte Office Director with budgeting for the electrical department and oversee expenditures of electrical department.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: 120-135K
- Charlotte, NC
- Job# bh11282
- Lead the electrical department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
- Help establish and grow the office’s Electrical Engineering Department
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Design and leadership experience with a focus on:
- Client Satisfaction
- Financial Accountability
- Leading and managing a technical staff
- architectural projects
- Experience leading project design teams
- Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings
- 15+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Electrical Engineer in North Carolina
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
- NCEES License
- LEED AP accreditation
Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!