Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Desktop Support Analyst
Our client is seeking The Desktop Analyst provides technical support and training to personal computer and PC network users. Assists users in solving problems using available hardware and software tools. Also supports, installs, and maintains personal computers, local area networks, server hardware, operating systems, software, and related IT sanctioned peripherals. Accountable for the more routine installs and incidents reported to the Desktop Services environment.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract – 3 months +
- Pay Range: $30-35hr.
- Job# 11279
- Boston, MA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- A+ certification required.
- MCP, MCSE, CNE, or Network+ certification preferred.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience required.
- Basic business knowledge to provide quality service to the user community.
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on
- PC systems, with expertise of LAN server systems as well.
- Basic understanding of customer service techniques as required to resolve customers’ PC problems.
- Knowledge of change management policies.
- Ability to communicate routine technical issues in simple terms.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Team orientation and proven ability to work across boundaries up and down the organization.
- Basic problem-solving skills and good written, briefing, and communication skills.
- Ability to navigate through routine technical problems across disciplines and departments.
- Works in an office setting.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776