Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Production Facilitator
- This position is great position for a mechanically inclined (level I maintenance person) who want to grow their career as a production supervisor.
- Huge plus for someone who is bilingual with Spanish and English
- Ideally someone coming from the food industry
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Range: $24-25/hr
- Full benefits, perks, etc.
- Job# 11275
- South of Boston
- Reports to Production Supervisor and Plant Manager
- On days of production starts at 6:00AM.
- Checks production schedule and determine raw materials needed for the days production (folding boxes, trays film Etc. per production schedule).
- Set up Packaging machines
- Drain scales and blow down before start of production and at each change over.
- Starts Machines at 6:15 AM
- Checks weights and Codes depending on order and Machine
- Keep’s on schedule for the day
- Records lot numbers of all Raw Materials used.
- Monthly Raw Material Inventory as needed (film, corrugate, trays labels, ect:)
- Unloads trucks as needed (calls QA for Inspection)
- Machine operator experience
- Machine set up’s
- Mechanical knowledge’s
- Bilingual is a + “Spanish and English”
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776