Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Logistics Associate responsible for all materials handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site
- Receiving goods and materials through ERP management system, inspect and prioritize distribution of goods, materials, supplies and/or products ensuring accurate quantities and completing records
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations
- Labelling material according to the internal procedures
- Shipping goods and materials in accordance to the requisition and Internal procedures.
- Create shipping documents for domestic and international shipping.
- Complete and ensure accuracy of records
- Transport materials, supplies and/or products
- Transfers materials to and from storage areas and ensures accurate quantities and completing records
- Inventory Control- document all transactions/movements and perform physical inventory checks/reconciliations
- Other responsibilities that enable the above include; proper storage, picking/packing, label printing, cycle counting, maintaining required logs, records, security and safety
- Maintaining a safe work environment
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract – 6 months + possible extension
- Pay Range: $32-37/hr.
- Norwood, MA 02062
- Job# bh11240
- High School diploma or GED, plus five years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in Operation of a highly-regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field
- Ability to lift and move products
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office (world and excel)
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Customer focused attitude
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!