Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Instrumentation Support Specialist
Our client is seeking: Research Specialist - Equipment focused role. Required - Experience with TIAMO and Metrohm KF direct and indirect methods and instrumentation. Required - Dissolution App1 and AppII and UV experience. Some additional experience on some of the following equipment: LC, GC, CAD, ELSD, FLD varying modes of detection, large molecule equipment, Biacore, Hamilton Protein simple.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract – 6 months +
- Pay Range: $23/hr.
- Collegeville, PA
- Job# bh11235
- They will be trained to support the equipment as an application support function and will also have the responsibility of supporting various software applications used within the labs (although not a requirement, TIAMO, Multidose G3 (MD soft), Chemstation for UV are the basic applications we administer to our customers. Primarily they will be supporting the validated GMP equipment on the floor of the automation lab as well as our HPLC and GC lab. The administrative support functions as a lead user or administrator of the applications and will work directly with the customers.
Job Role Requirements:
- Minimum bachelors in science, engineering, analytical chemistry, Biochemistry
- 2 years of laboratory benchtop experience with various equipment platforms.
- Ability to work well with others, with minimal supervision and once trained on task is, self-motivated and does not rely on being provided individual tasks daily.
- Works well in a fluid and high paced environment, can switch gears easily.
- Seeks help from Equipment manager when issues arise.
- Sense of urgency for completion of tasks. Adheres to SOPs and follows training instructions and consults when necessary
- Dissolution App1 and AppII and UV experience. Some additional experience on some of the following equipment:
- LC, GC, CAD, ELSD, FLD varying modes of detection, large molecule equipment, Biacore, Hamilton Protein simple.
- Use of bulk active materials and pipetting, analytical weighing techniques/liquid handling techniques.
- Ability to interpret UV spectral data, absorbance values, comparison against standards and interpretation of dissolution profiles.
- Lift/move 20L waste containers. Move/cart 50 to 100L media containers.
- Experience with TIAMO and Metrohm KF direct and indirect methods and instrumentation. Experience interpreting coulometric data.
- AEQMS, validation lifecycle management familiarity and understanding, ALCOA principles, familiar with maintaining system compliance.
- Experience reviewing analytical GMP and GLP data.
- Track tasks and reports time allotments of task to equipment manager monthly.
- Completion of work with consideration of optimization and maintaining system availability to the end user.
- Can execute analytical equipment PQs, decommissioning activities under direct supervision.
- Submits Labware and tasks requiring approvals to equipment manager upon completion of work.
- Communicates well and speaks up accordingly to address concerns. Sends customer updated communications regarding service and downtimes of instruments.
- Customer driven and accountable for missed tasks, provides ample notice if work cannot be completed as planned.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776