Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Our client is seeking: Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for potentially a contract to permanent position
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract 3 months + possibly to permanent
- Pay Range: $20-21/hr.
- Devens, MA
- Job# bh11233
Responsible for performing a wide variety of mechanical and electrical tasks associated with the development, manufacture, or repair of products. Duties will include performing complex mechanical assembly on repair units (RMA’s) on a number of different products using hand tools and some light power tools. The size and complexity of the product varies greatly from a small table top unit to a large console.
Tracking the units in and updating the current status of these units requires solid understanding of MRP systems (Costpoint) and Excel. A large percentage of the time is spent in the system entering or researching material status of the parts required to complete the unit and creating the routing for the repair of the equipment.
- Basic wiring and soldering experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work independently, interpret assembly drawings and follow verbal/written work instructions to produce a high-quality unit within the allotted time frame.
- Must have good computer skills with Word and Excel to be able to open and modify documents.
- Some overtime may be required at peak times.
- May float & perform work assignments in other departments if necessary.
- Possessing the ability to work as part of a team and to have a positive attitude is essential.
- Position requires a complete understanding of the English language and the ability to lift 25 lbs.
- IPC620 and J-STD –1F certification preferred.
Please be aware these positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens.