Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Emphasis on the following:
*Electrical Systems Integration
*iRad software experience – big plus
- Have to be able to obtain a security clearance
- 60% of their business is with the Navy 40% research firms
- people with active clearance are HIGHLY preferred
- Manufacturing experience is required
Responsibilities: Applying principles and techniques of electrical engineering to research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, and systems. Support both engineering and manufacturing in the design of new and existing product.
- Design and document electrical system architecture and hardware design.
- Proficient in the design of electrical & electronics systems, firmware coding and circuit simulation.
- Proficient with industry design tools and engineering system processes.
- Lead functional members to achieve project goals in electrical design.
- Employ Dfx principles to improve quality and product maturity.
- Lead electrical system and assembly design from concept through first article, final system integration and delivery.
- Assist in electrical and electronics equivalent components research to resolve manufacture or material shortages.
- Develop cost, schedule and engineering estimates.
- Mentor and guide lower level employees.
- Travels to offsite and possibly oversees locations as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BS in) in Electrical Engineering from four-year college or university, or BSEE equivalent; minimum 5-8 years related experience
- MSEE preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Underwater systems design or manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, OrCAD, Deltek Costpoint or similar ERP system, Atlassian JIRA, MATLAB and familiarity with EPDM software.
- The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast-paced environment; with a high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task and enthusiastic attitude.
Date Posted: 3/20/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Bourne, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 118-120K
Job #: bh11226
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776