Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Customer Service Data Analyst
Our client is seeking: Someone with experience accessing and sifting through large amounts of data from cloud. Need strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Need someone with some programming expertise. Python, Shell, AWS and SQL would be huge pluses as these are the tools they are currently using and there would be less ramp up time. They would like to see someone with an entrepreneurial mindset - they are introducing new products into the market so they want someone who thinks along those lines.
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Full Time, Contract – 9 months +
- Pay Range: $50/hr.
- Bedford, MA 01730
- Job# bh11225
· Customer Service Data Analyst
· Duties: seeking a Customer Service Data Analyst to play an important role on a New Product Development Team providing a better customer experience in the rollout of an exciting new robot platform.
· As the first line of inquiry into problematic units installed in the field, we'll expect you to have a strong background in analysis of large quantities of data coming in on a cloud platform, triaging SW issues in complex electromechanical systems, as well as documenting and communicating any issues found.
· Job Description
· The individual in this role will work as part of the Customer Care element of a product development team and will work closely with the Software Engineering and Systems Engineering teams. The successful candidate will have experience or capability to quickly learn all aspects of the robot SW.
· Essential functions include:
· Work with service centers to triage and investigate problems with customer robots and communicate any issues found to the development team Download robot data from an IoT/cloud-based infrastructure and perform first-level data analysis Improve automated data processing tools Submit bug tickets and attach relevant robot data Scramble quick responses to any issues found Create links between different data sources using APIs
· Skills: Skills Required:
· Familiarity with software
· Strong technical problem solving and analytical skills Demonstrated ability to take ownership of task execution and work with minimal supervision Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems, including writing terminal commands Experience determining and tracking product defects Strong organizational skills International and Domestic Travel Required
· Desired Qualifications:
· 2-3 years of work experience in related field Experience with data analysis of a large fleet of IoT connected devices Experience in software test Experience in data analysis, especially in automating analysis processes Experience testing a consumer robot Experience with product defect tracking tools, including Jira (including using Jira APIs)
· Education: Bachelor Degree in related field is required Skills and Experience:
· Required Skills:
· DATA ANALYSIS
· SOFTWARE TESTING
· MICROSOFT WINDOWS
· TECHNICAL PROBLEM SOLVING
· Additional Skills:
· PROBLEM RESOLUTION
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776