Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Service Contract Admin
SUMMARY: Responsible for the ongoing management of service contracts along with supporting the Field Service and Customer Service Teams. Position will also provide additional support to department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
• 1 - 3 years prior experience with service contract administration is required
• Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
• Enter service contracts in Great Plains (ERP) and submits requisitions for approval
• Review and update existing contracts and monitor and be proactive with expiration status
• Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties.
• Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
• Coordinate with the legal department as needed on terms and conditions.
• Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
• Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from various sources and maintain database/data systems (Installation database, Contract database, Service history database etc.)
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Department Support
• Collect installation report and update GSIS for DR and USS and installation matrix for mCT.
• Reflect the SN changes in the GSIS and installation matrix
• Support warranty/contract verification in the parts order process
• Process Parts Orders as required.
• Attend/complete all required training
• Manage time effectively; prioritize and make good business judgments and decisions in relationship to efficiency, effectiveness
• Required to wear dosimeter when in direct contact with radiation emitting devices
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & experience
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or other related discipline preferred
• Strong background in Contract Processing and/or Customer Service
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment. Must be able to assemble facts from various areas, analyze data, and provide informed recommendations to management
COMPUTER & ANALYTIC SKILLS
• Excellent data analysis skills, and ability to synthesize and comprehend large quantities of data
• You must be excellent with technology, be able to present using a laptop computer and be able demonstrate proficiency with MS Office package, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; as well as Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome
• Highly skilled in the use of Excel Spreadsheets in particular
• Experience with Great Plains a plus.
Date Posted: 3/19/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Service Contract Administrators
Location: Beverly, MA
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Rate Open
Job #: bh11221
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776