Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
HR Business Partner
- Would like someone who has ran payroll before
- Has worked in ADP
- Strong understanding of the law
- Workers compensation
- Has supported a manufacturing plant of between 150-250 people
This role will be responsible for driving execution of our talent strategy for our manufacturing plants. Our plants play a critical role in building and delivering quality products, which are at the core of our brand. This role will also partner with leadership to drive a world-class career experience for everyone who chooses to be part of the team. Additionally, this individual will have the opportunity to participate in project work for our HR team as we strive for continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, structure, and culture with site business priorities
- Serve on Site Leadership Team and collaborate with Managers to proactively drive Talent programs for goal achievement
- Conduct analysis and provide insightful reports of essential People data to management to help make the right decision, fastest
- Provide subject matter expertise and coaching to leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
- Act as a change agent and support key change management initiatives to drive operational excellence and a culture of continuous improvement and development using Lean/Six Sigma tools.
- Partner with Site Leadership to encourage a culture of open two-way communication
- Execute programs, aligned to the desired business outcomes, that impact the attraction, engagement, development and retention of our associates.
- Partner with business leaders and managers to drive the core talent processes around continuous recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and talent planning.
- Partner with leaders to identify top talent drive development across the site. Consult with leaders on the appropriate mix of build, buy, borrow, bridge Talent management – and drive execution of each
- Drive effective compensation planning processes for clients, creating a pay-for-performance culture
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations issues; including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and discipline up to or including termination.
HR Functional Excellence
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of HR programs, processes and planning across the company as required.
- Drive adoption of Manager and Employee self-service to enable HR to focus to value-add activities and enable a better associate career experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Success partnering with business leaders and driving a talent agenda.
- Comprehensive understanding of and hands-on exposure to the full mix of talent lifecycle processes.
- Comfort and knowledge with Process Improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Policy Deployment, etc.)
- Success driving change and results in a dynamic, constantly changing environment through effective communications and team engagement; and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience partnering with managers to drive talent development and growth aligned to business objectives
- Effective time and priority management, handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfort leveraging data and analytics to assess people-related challenges and defining suitable recommendations to address those challenges.
- Familiarity with complex FMLA, worker’s comp, STD and LTD issues.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or business-related field required. Master’s degree in HR-related field preferred.
- At least 5 years+ of experience as a Human Resources generalist/Manager in a dynamic, metrics-driven manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge and skills in change management, talent management (recruiting, development, engagement, performance management), strategic communications, team dynamics, and coaching
- Exceptional energy and bias for action
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Locations: Philadelphia, PA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776