Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Associate Business Analyst, Development Engineering
- Minimum Three (3) years of experience working as an Associate Business Analyst
- Extensive experience in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Experience writing requirements and documentation for web-based solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experienced in eliciting REQs through techniques like Brainstorming; Data Mining; Document Analysis; Interviews; Mind Mapping; Risk Analysis and Management; Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
- Review the QA test cases to ensure that all user stories functions are covered and the test cases are of 100% coverage.
- Test the product against the user stories and their acceptance criteria prior to hand over to UAT for BO to review
- Nice to have: Experience in new Products development specifically in developing US Healthcare RCM software
Date Posted: 3/13/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Associate Business Analyst – Development Engineering
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35-42/hr.
Duration: 6 months – possibly to permanent
Job #: bh11200
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776