Connexion strives to be the unrivaled staffing solution for both job seekers and hiring organizations by expertly connecting talent with opportunity. We build world class teams for our customers, and better the lives of our candidates by providing them with fulfilling careers.
Connexion would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Assistant Real Estate Manager
- REAL ESTATE
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- REAL ESTATE CONTRACTS
- REAL ESTATE ANALYSIS
- REAL ESTATE AGREEMENTS
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- LEASE AGREEMENTS
- MS OFFICE
- REAL ESTATE LEASES
The Assistant Real Estate Manager is responsible for providing support to the Real Estate Managers in the overall management of the donor center portfolio consisting of over 250+ donor centers located throughout the United States, as well as, 50-75 other locations, e.g., labs, warehouses, offices, off-site storage and parking facilities. Large property portfolio, future center development.
- Assist in the lease administration.
- Interact with Landlords on repairs or improvements on leased sites
- Review CAM, Tax, Insurance reconciliations as required and provide a recommendation.
- Abstract new leases and amendments that require input into the lease tracking system.
- Gather demographics, comparable, competition locations, etc. for new sites, renewals, etc.
- Set up utilities connection/disconnect for new centers - gas, electrical, water.
- Review and process monthly rent edits.
- Submit invoices for payment.
- Assist in property setup and closing activities.
- Assist with the documentation of new processes and procedures within the department.
- Assist in being a source for interpreting and administering complex lease clauses and definitions.
- Build relationships with Brokers, in-house Real Estate Attorneys, CM’s, Operation Managers and Corporate finance.
- Work with the legal department on getting amendments and new leases ready for execution.
- Work with landlords
- Responsible for day-to-day work orders (approx. 14K/year)
- Extensive research, data extract, develop charts/graphs
- Work percentages: 80% real estate work orders, 10-15% project/presentations, 10% leases
- A strong results orientation, a high energy level, a strong presence, a good sense of humor, a love for work, and a desire to succeed.
- Looking for someone who is interested in a long-term career in Real Estate. real estate license would be great
- Must be able to "think on your feet!"
- Previous commercial real estate experience and/or commerical property management experience
- Must be flexible to work in an ever changing and fast-paced work environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- A strong team player, prepared to share ideas and best practices.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects at one time.
- Comfortable & proficient developing PowerPoint presentations
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visual Lease & Maximo
- Experience with Visual Lease is highly desired.
- We are looking for career level of experience.
- Someone who we could consider for a future full time position, if needed.
- Associate or Bachelor degree required.
- Real Estate license would be a "nice to have."
Date Posted: 3/12/2020
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Assistant Real Estate Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 26-29/hr.
Duration: 12 months – possibly to permanent
Job #: bh11028
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776